Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rumors..

ok,so today i had choir practice.but at 3.so when i was going to the playground,i passed by Kimberly,Claudia etc.then:
Claudia:hey,Nicole,you like Aloysius right?
me:no..
Kimberly:don't act lahh....very obvious lehh
so i was...ok...lol?
so after choir practice,i was buying milk:3 when i heard Kenny shout to me say
Kenny:hey Nicole!congratulations!you like Aloysius right?
me:argh!!!no!
Kenny:you two have my blessings!congratulations!!
me:frick you Kenny!!
ok,so my mom fetched me to go for tution.so when i was there,i asked Xin Xuan why she didnt come for choir.she say she was unwell.then i told her bout the rumors that i heard today.
then Jia Qi came.i asked her wethr she heard the rumor then;
Jia Qi:oh, yeah.i heard it today during recess.and its spreading very fast.
me:oh noooo....
then she kept telling me that the rumor bout me and Aloysius and i together is spreading very fast.then i was sms-ing him during lesson...haha..no way i am telling you what we were talking about.LOL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment