Sunday, July 19, 2009

i always tell my mom to tell me what happen when she call me.then just now she screamed my name.i screamed back,WHAT!!!!!then i went to open the door and wanted to remind her to tell me what happened.then she came charging in with the remote control and she whack me!?!?i was like:WTF is wrong with you woman?!?!?then she said i screamed in the middle of the night then my comp on standby,she unplugged it.then she changed subject say:you want me to throw this out the window now?!?i said i was just about to on it.then she whacked me some more.and she was the one who scream first leh.she never reflect on herself before saying others lah.like yesterday,my dad tired dun want go out to eat.then i cooked for my parents and me lahh.then i have my own way of cooking(like everyone else)then my mom came in the kitchen,saw me and screamed at me,why u cook like that?u stupid is it?then she chased me out...!WTF SIAA....

0 comments:

Post a Comment