Saturday, June 20, 2009

if any of u were wondering of the mascara......

ok,yesterday was my uncle's wedding dinner.thats why~{title}when my mom was putting on finishing touches to her makeup,my ahma came.andd,when she came,she saw Toffee,and asked me wether i owned a dog and do i have time to bathe it-3 times. so i just ans yes lahh.so we went to fetch my grandma then to The Grand Hyatt hotel coz the dinner was there.ok,my dad dropped us off first while he went to find a parking lot.when we entered,it was so cold!!2 of my grandma's old friends were already waiting for us.we were late for the tea ceremony.because we were holding the tea set!!haha?so everyone was waiting for my first uncle to arrive.shortly after they arrived and Tara was sleeping.so we proceeded with the ceremony.the same thing lah actually.so after that we had about 2 hours before the dinner started.we went to this dark cafe downstairs.Tara woke up.so i ordered strawberry cheesecake and mango juice and we had potato wedges and vegetable spring rolls.the wedges were nice. then my grandma came down to join us later because she went to change earlier.so we ate..my mom had already paid the bill then she had to go up first to take attendance so we finished the lattes and food and we went up.i brought Tara up the escalator.so when we reached,not much to do.i was chasing Tara when i saw my dad's previous office,opposite the road kopitiam,selling chicken rice uncle.haha!!!!so long-winded.then i asked him which wedding is he invited to,he said Meng Woei(my uncle) and Hui En.so i was surprised,i asked him who invited him,he said my grandma. so i showed him to my grandma,mom and dad.so yeah,they chit-chatting and me and Tara went into the ballroom and she became hyper.she ran up to the stage to play.i told her not to and she knew it,so she went to the staircase,turned around and smiled at me mischviously.then she ran and i chased until the dinner started.(in between the running and chasing)i saw this guy called Timonthy Nga.he was on tv and he was in the broadway productions,what the butler saw.he was the police.(i think.)i shook hands and heres how it went:
me:hi,do u still remember me?
him:um..not really.
me:u signed an autograph on the back of my book?
him:where was that?
me:at cool bar
him:how do u spell it?
me:c.o.o.l.b.a.r
him:oh u mean,coldbar.
me:um,yea......?
him:the rundown place in the west side right?
me:yea!thats it!my name is Nicole....ring a bell?
him:nope.
me:oh...never mind..
then i went off.hahaz.so they entered,Hui En went to the wrong table.lol.so we ate the same food at dinners.then my uncle made a speech:
they say a good speech is like a mini skirt.short enough to be interesting,and long enough to cover the essentials.(i was laughing at that point)then he said thanks and all.then we didn't do yamseng but instead,cheers.then they went to take photos and Tara drank her milk and slept.ok.thats all.bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment